theboxroom graphicdesign | webcreation | illustration telephone: +44 (0) 7525 930 485 | email: timharris@theboxroom.com

portfolio
TheBoxRoom | Graphic Designers in Hayes | Web Designers in Hayes

Click here to view this website in full-screen mode


I built the above website early in 2009. It's purpose was to show clients my graphic design and 3D animation portfolio as well as share some current client testimonials. Since it's all designed using images it's not very good for search engines to find, which didn't matter at the time but, as I'm now looking for new clients, I've built this new website which is much more Google friendly. Hopefully Google is how you came across it?

Hopefully, by viewing the above website in full-screen mode, you can get a good idea of my work, but if you have specific items you'd like to see in more detail, just let me know and I can email you PDF examples in actual size. Also, if you're local, I do have a physical portfolio overflowing with finished examples which I can bring to show you.